1. The customer must download a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request form from MyPcCase.com and complete it with the original invoice number, shipping date, description of all items being returned, and the reason for the return.
2. The customer must fax the completed RMA request form to MyPcCase.com at 909-598-3465.
3. MyPcCase.com will then assign a RMA number and fax the request form back to the customer.
4. The customer should return the product with a copy of the original invoice, the RMA number, and a completed RMA request form. Please make sure that the RMA number is displayed prominently on the shipping label or the exterior shipping box.
5. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
6. All return products must be returned within the warranty period.
7. No refunds or credit will be given after 30 days from the invoice date.
8. All products returned for a refund or credit must be in resalable condition, which includes but not limited to: the non-installation of any drives, power supplies, mother board, interface cards, unopened parts kit, and no damage to the case. At its sole discretion, MyPcCase.com may refuse to refund or credit goods that show signs of use or wear and tear. All products returned for a refund or credits are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
9. Any refund or credit of any returned merchandise should not include any shipping and handling charges under any circumstances.
10. On all chassis defects, which include any scratches and dents, MyPcCase.com will accept a return only if:
a. The parts kit is unopened.
b. The case is in the original packaging, and
c. The case does not indicate any signs of assembly or use.
11. Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MyPcCase.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUES, OR ANTICIPATORY PROFIT, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALE, USE, OPERATION, OR INABILITY TO USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM MyPcCase.com.
It is the customer¡¯s sole responsibility to pre-check the functionality, specifications and voltage outputs of the goods for example: a computer power supply unit, purchased before assembling it/them into a computer system. MyPcCase.com will NOT be liable for any associated damages on any other computer components such as CPU, hard drive, memory chips, CD-ROM, and etc, nor any labor involved arising from the use of goods sold.
12. Limited Warranty
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MYPCCASE.COM MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. NO EVENT SHALL MYPCCASE.COM LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PARTICULAR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT CHARGED BY MYPCCASE.COM.
This limited warranty is extended only to the purchaser whose name is shown on the invoice. Should a product prove to be defective by reason of improper workmanship or material under normal use and service conditions within twelve (12) months from MyPcCase.com invoice date. MyPcCase.com will repair or replace the product at its discretion. This limited warranty does not cover products which are damaged by accident, improper installation, misuse, lightening, fire, water or other acts of nature; or if the product is altered or repaired by anyone other than MyPcCase.com or an authorized MyPcCase.com representative.